Customizable modular belting options are available upon request.
You can trust Shipp Belting’s knowledge and experience to find the right belt for you. Our team is equipped to fit a belt to your needs, no matter your line of work. FDA-approved plastic modular belting is the choice for extreme temperatures, sanitary compliance and prioritized safety.
Standard Belt Compounds Offered:
- Polyethylene (PE): Ideal for cold areas or applications that require strong but flexible belts
- Polypropylene (PP): Ideal for high temperature ranges
- Polyacetal (POM): Ideal for applications needing low friction, great for bottling and canning
- Custom compounds for temperature, tensile strength, friction, chemical resistance, and other special characteristics
When you choose Shipp for your modular belting, you choose:
- Longer belt life with less belt wear
- Simplified cleaning and maintenance
- Reduced risk of product loss or contamination
- Enhanced worker safety
- Zero need for lubrication or tensioning